• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Beacons seem to be broken

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I had EzMac2099 place 2 beacons for me on 4 height pyramids, the beacons lit up, but neither of us was able to add the buffs to them by paying an iron. It appeared that none of the buttons were working even when we put iron in the slot. Ezmac is a master scribe and he was also unable to apply the buffs.
I noticed in spawn the buffs that are typically on you are also gone.
beacon.png

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
The pyramids are solid and ezmac, a master scribe, had the same problem. Also I've used beacons in the past on HC, and iron works just fine for a base.

Does anyone else have a functional beacon so that they can test whether this is broken for them as well?

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Kk xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375564395,1375564327][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it underground? Like is something covering top of it like a roof[DOUBLEPOST=1375564425][/DOUBLEPOST]Because that wont work

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Kk xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375564395,1375564327][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it underground? Like is something covering top of it like a roof[DOUBLEPOST=1375564425][/DOUBLEPOST]Because that wont work
In the picture it shows that its underground, but it also shows the light which wouldnt appear if there was a roof above it.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
It worked, I think there was something above it, but the light went on anyway
You can close this thread