• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: TheMrLief

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheMrLief, 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 9 months, joined in January of this year.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Bard is my favorite since I seem to have a natural talent for support, but I’ve also played Ranger and Ninja in the past, so Rouge is definitely my favored path.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test very often since I have a lot of spare time on my hands, my timezone is EST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I’ve setup the heroes plugin on multiple servers before, balancing it myself. I also know just about what ever skill does, and how useful or useless it is in different scenarios. I have quite a lot of PvP experience on the server from being in the TC which certainly adds to my knowledge of the classes and skills on this server.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Yes, it was stated in the field above.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yea, the balance team isn’t for creating new skills, it’s for balancing the current ones in play on the server.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yea, the team lead has that position for a reason and I should respect that, by following any order they issue. I’ve owned a minecraft server before so I do understand how frustrating it is when a person of lower rank doesn’t follow your orders.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I recently donated to tier 7 my forum badge currently isn’t up to date. I’m a proctor as well and I feel that there are a few things still on this server that need balancing. I’ve owned my own heroes server before so I have knowledge of the limitations in the configuring of the heroes plugin.