• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

radderz

Dirt
  1. In-game name: xPlimp14x
  2. Location & Age: England , London
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Dont Have Any Pretty New To Minecraft
  4. Referral(s): Youtube Video
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, i watched a youtube video and this server looks amazing. i dont hack because i dont know how and what they are. i feel like i really want to try this server out because i love pvp and its great building bases. Your server feels like a fun , safe place and very awesome since i watched like 3 youtube videos. Once it started my eyes just wouldnt leave the computer. I would Very Appreciate Being Accepted In The Server Because There Is No Other Awesome Server For Minecraft And I Would Try My Best To Have Fun And Help Whenever I Could.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I Saw a few youtube videos and they looked awesome also a few of my friends mentioned it but when they saw the white-list they felt they couldn't be bothered but i am against them because this server looks the best!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i felt even if i dont get in i should still vote everyday to help your popularity.
  8. Additional Info: I am in my friends server but its starting to get boring so i decided i should try be accepted in this. i may only be a couple of months used to minecraft but i feel like i want to take part in this server and show people my awesome pvp skills.