• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone play Team Fortress 2 ?

PALMTANG

Dirt
I used to play it quite alot, not so much anymore. Great game though, I love playing medic (nothing is more satisfying than bashing a stealthed spy's head in with my melee weapon ^^). Does anyone have any servers they would recommend?

madsplatter

Diamond
I play a lot. I'm getting into the competitive side, with lobbies/scrims as soldier. Add me on steam as tayw97. I recommend No Heroes servers for pubbing, a bit above average players, and a nice community and map rotation.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i used to be very into this game, but I haven't played it for a few months, I am sure i will go back to it at some point though.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
I play as a scout and atm im practicing and trying to get better with my aim/dodging/tactics.

I've made some improvements lately and made a really good score - 36 kills - 12 deaths - 9 assists - 3 captures - 3 defences and 1 domination :3

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I used to play this a very often, but ever since my laptop got reimaged I have forgotted my steam details, Once I get them back then I'll probably pick it up again if my connection to Herocraft stays as bad as it is at the moment.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I play as a scout and atm im practicing and trying to get better with my aim/dodging/tactics.

I've made some improvements lately and made a really good score - 36 kills - 12 deaths - 9 assists - 3 captures - 3 defences and 1 domination :3
I got 12backstabs in a game as a spy :3

I have some of the game on film.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Heavy with Brass beast and pyro with degreaser is the best I've got. I like playing 2fort and gravel pit maps.
EDIT; Bump