• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT 5v5 PvP Tournament - March 2013

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
its gonna be the TC vs the TC
I agree. I think a quantum worm hole will open up the second TC wins, and TC from a other parallel universe, based of the laws string theory, will walk into our world, and 5v5 This universe's TC and then anti-c12 will 1v1 normal c12 and then antimatter flies everywhere, and a black-hole emerges from the rip in the Boson field and then the Kwongs appear and say, GG. My 2 cents :/

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to join any pvp team. msg me in game or tell me on the thread
i might make my own team depending on what happens

c12095

Holy Shit!
TC had to win, I think, 5 tournys before they got the [TC] Title, let not get a head of ourselves.

It was 5 consecutive wins before I was able to convience Kainzo to give us our own title. They have a lot more work ahead of themselves if they think that their getting a title that easy.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Im looking for a group
- 60 Ninja

If your interested in having me on your team convo me or contact me in game ;)

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
So were updating on Friday?? That is gonna throw a monkey wrench into all of this. Not all the mods are updated. Not even Heromod is updated. Heromod will make pvp so much better and it wont even be availble for the tourny? Seriously. Not to mention a whole lot of other mods/plugins arnt updated. Think of this lag this could cause for the tourny.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
So were updating on Friday?? That is gonna throw a monkey wrench into all of this. Not all the mods are updated. Not even Heromod is updated. Heromod will make pvp so much better and it wont even be availble for the tourny? Seriously. Not to mention a whole lot of other mods/plugins arnt updated. Think of this lag this could cause for the tourny.
For the first time I agree.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Tree Creepers
Leader:
-XxSamdamanxX
Fighters:
-2 c12095
-3 w0nd3rb0yCK
-4 SharpPencil
-5 MrPapodopolus
Subs:
-a yoIyo
-b
(This post will be changed so please do not add it just yet)
Fellow Tree Creepers speak to me if interested in being a sub/on the team as this is not final.

Sharp hasn't even mastered any classes... Lol.