• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

55 Enchanter Skill

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
A way to remove an enchant form items would be a great 55 skill for enchanters.
I would suggest deconstruct but that would steal smiths 55 thunder.

Possibly Disenchant-Costs 1 Lapis Block.
This would give enchanters a way to get rid of crap enchants.
An give a use to Lapis.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree. Enchanters need a way to remove unwanted enchantments without destroying the weapon. The disenchant skill seems very appropriate to this class

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Why not lookup what enchants you're going to be giving or get a texture to replace the galactic standard alphabet instead?

A texture pack that translates the alphabet into english does not tell you what you'll get. The words displayed there don't say anything about the enchants themselves.

Here are what the letters translate to
Sga.gif

But here is what the words say
minecraft-enchanting-texture-pack.png

You don't get any help. The words are in english but they don't make sense

EDIT: This is for current texture packs that I'm aware of. I don't believe that they've released one to show the actual enchantments, but if someone has done this please correct me

Sleaker

Retired Staff
ahh apparently I misread how they are told.

If this is the case, then I don't think we'll be doing anything to refund. It's still going to be a grab-bag and have some randomness on what you get for the time being.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
ahh apparently I misread how they are told.

If this is the case, then I don't think we'll be doing anything to refund. It's still going to be a grab-bag and have some randomness on what you get for the time being.

Oh no one wants a 'refund' on any enchantment. I believe that once you enchant something, you lose the xp for good. What I do think is that enchanters need a 'disenchant' skill. I think that it should not refund anything that's already been spent on the enchant, but rather it should cost something to disenchant the item. Like maybe an equal amount of experience that it took to enchant it? Or maybe a reagent of some kind?

All you'd get back from using the disenchant skill is the item without any enchants on it. Put an enchanted item in, get an item with no enchants out.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
We just need a way to clean the picks at a cost.
Id be more then willing to take a hit on diamonds if I could clean out some of my inventory.
I have 2 dchests of enchanted picks that have enchants i cant sell, Arent worth using, or even have a hard time giving away.
I don't know what to do with them and feel like there should be a way to get my raw materials back.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
We just need a way to clean the picks at a cost.
Id be more then willing to take a hit on diamonds if I could clean out some of my inventory.
I have 2 dchests of enchanted picks that have enchants i cant sell, Arent worth using, or even have a hard time giving away.
I don't know what to do with them and feel like there should be a way to get my raw materials back.

Get them repaired and deconstructed I guess. Only problem is that for some reason deconstruct is lvl 55 skill