• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 1.5 Inspired competition idea

Should HC have an event like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Grid_Redstone_%28Dust%29.png
1.5 is known as The Redstone Update because of all the new features it adds to redstone possibilities. Looking at this I had an idea based on previous building competitions and the update in general....
Redstone Creation Competition
Unlike the other building competitions this can probably only be done once or twice.
This contest would be judged on originality and how "good" the machine/creation is over all and prices would be awarded to the top ___(insert # here)___creation submissions.
Just thought it might be an interesting ideas considering how much the community likes competitions and the many possibilities with redstone in this new update.
I mean look at what's been done already:
Fully auto item storage
Item elevator
Even early food factories like pumpkin pies
Let me know what you think

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Sounds awesome! This is a very good idea, sort of like the building contest but with redstone. Should be good.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This would be something nice in two or three weeks. The dragon perch contest just happened, but I think this should happen in the future.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Any time someone suggests something like this, someone in the community is obligated to tag him in an attempt to make this not even a contest and ruin your hopes and dreams. I am glad that it was me that was able to do it this time.

xpeterc1