• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zer0 Application

Zer0FluX

Wood
In-game name: Zer0FluX (the 0 is a actual zero, not o)
Location & Age: North Carolina, 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, that I consciously know of.
Referral(s): MsGigi
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules. I do plan on trying to be publicly active. I like helping in public events or projects - if something interesting is being built, I'll try and help. I prefer to build realistic(ish) buildings because I'm into architecture. Uhhh... And I plan on trying to live in a town where I can have many neighbors. OH, and I also Skype with others!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: MsGigi sent me a message on MinecraftForums about it.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: When I finish typing up this application, I will.
Additional Info: I'm still in High School, due to late birthday. I use proper grammar, obviously. Uhh.... I'm a big PS3 gamer(add me if you want). And I do have ADHD at a mild case, so I can be awkward socially at times. Not gonna lie; I like cussing, in general, BUT I try to avoid cussing at people. I'm funny? I'll let you decide. and... There's more interesting stuff, but I'm having a total brain fart right now, so yeah... Just talk to me in game. >:3
--
And a fact: I just spend about 15 or so minutes reading the wiki, rules, and typing up this.
Other info: If this is a server where people - like staff and such - play favorites(via favoritism) then go ahead and tell me so I try and not get pissy with people.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
And a fact: I just spend about 15 or so minutes reading the wiki, rules, and typing up this.
Other info: If this is a server where people - like staff and such - play favorites(via favoritism) then go ahead and tell me so I try and not get pissy with people.
Then please add your special key.