• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Z7Socrates's Whitelist Application

Z7Socrates

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Z7Socrates
  2. Location & Age: California, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have been banned on a friend's (Classical) server as a joke. Sorry for being vague but, this happened about 1/2 a year ago.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing Google for an interesting Minecraft RP server to play on. I ended up stumbling upon this.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted: This server seems very different and unique from the stereotypical RP server. I'd like to be part of its community if possible. I hope to contribute to the fullest extent whenever, where-ever possible.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ10
  11. Additional Info: I'm really into Minecraft and I play it almost everyday. Recently been exploring the realm of the RP servers.
    Unfortunately, I've upgraded to 1.5.2 before I knew about this server so I guess I'd have to wait a few days before playing.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Z7Socrates
  2. Location & Age: California, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have been banned on a friend's (Classical) server as a joke. Sorry for being vague but, this happened about 1/2 a year ago.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing Google for an interesting Minecraft RP server to play on. I ended up stumbling upon this.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted: This server seems very different and unique from the stereotypical RP server. I'd like to be part of its community if possible. I hope to contribute to the fullest extent whenever, where-ever possible.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ10
  11. Additional Info: I'm really into Minecraft and I play it almost everyday. Recently been exploring the realm of the RP servers.
    Unfortunately, I've upgraded to 1.5.2 before I knew about this server so I guess I'd have to wait a few days before playing.
Reviewing

Z7Socrates

Wood
I've managed to back up and downgrade my jars.
Thanks for helping but the Technic launcher has been giving me problems. :(