• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Wiki in pretty bad need of updates.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Howdy. The wiki is pretty out of date, at least as far as professions and their requisite skills are concerned. Can we get an update to it with the latest info? For instance, there's been a lot of alchemical recipes added, and removed, and now level requirements to use certain recipes, etc. None of those changes since the new map began have been updated in the wiki. I'm sure there are probably several other entries as well.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The wiki was updated last week for classes, alchemist/smith has changed a couple times in the last few days and should be finalized shortly.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah, great. Thanks for the info, Alator.

BTW, in case no one's told you lately, thanks for all your hard work. I know what you do is largely a thankless job that you do for love of the game. So, thank you.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Well there you go, @TheTXLibra you ask and I shall receive, lol. Just got the files this morning (my time) to update Alchemist and Cauldron use.

Alchemist is up to date, but the Cauldron page is a work in progress, as indicated by the note at the top.

There are a few odd things in the file, so I'll be taking these to the thread where the recipes were developed for clarification.

Anyway, the following stickied thread shows you the current plan for updating the Wiki:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/wiki-updates-the-plan.24597/

...None of those changes since the new map began have been updated in the wiki.

Have a look at the "View History" tab on any page you think hasn't been updated since the new map, and you'll seen when changes have been made - and by whom ;).

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Awesome job, there, WOAR. Yay! (still bummed about all the in-game changes to Alchemist, but delighted the info has been updated).