• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello my name is Canbebetter in-game. i would like to be white list in the game. i heard of this server from my friend in your server too! i want to play this server with my friend so if you can white list me, i would be grateful thanks :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
hello my name is Canbebetter in-game. i would like to be white list in the game. i heard of this server from my friend in your server too! i want to play this server with my friend so if you can white list me, i would be grateful thanks :D

Thank you for the interest in the server. However you have not posted a proper application.

Please read the following thread and then come back to this thread and post a proper application. Thanks!

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Name: Canbebetter
Location & age: Singapore, 16
Previous banned on serve: No
Referral(s): (not sure what this means)
How I hear about this server: From a REAL LIFE FRIEND playing in this server
Voted: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reasons to why i should be accepted: So that i can have fun in this minecraft server

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: Canbebetter
Location & age: Singapore, 16
Previous banned on serve: No
Referral(s): (not sure what this means)
How I hear about this server: From a REAL LIFE FRIEND playing in this server
Voted: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reasons to why i should be accepted: So that i can have fun in this minecraft server

You are still not following our proper format.

I linked you the thread you are to read, and it also has our application format located inside. Thanks

1. Minecraft In-game name: Canbebetter
  2. Location & Age: Singapore, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): -Nil-
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend who is playing in this server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: So that i can have fun in this server with my friend
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC11}
  10. Additional Info: -Nil-

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Who is rcjrrjcr

A user on these forums who apparently shared an IP address with you at one point.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend who is playing in this server
  8. Reason you should be accepted: So that i can have fun in this server with my friend
  10. Additional Info: -Nil-

This post was done on the same IP address so i was curious your relationship to them.

10. Additional Info: I am Cutevalent's friend, I like to read manga, i like to play mincraft, L4D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  10. Additional Info: I am Cutevalent's friend, I like to read manga, i like to play mincraft, L4D

Now your IP matches another member....I am way confused by this.

May I ask you if that application I post okay?[DOUBLEPOST=1349393856,1349393725][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe is because I used my phone to do this? I use my mobile network sometime...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
because i did this using different network and at different location. Who knows that there us someone having the sane ip address as me?

But every single time? I am going to deny this application for now. It is odd how your IP address is all over including matching other members. Feel free to play via our greylist at this time.

Why.....[DOUBLEPOST=1349406066,1349405926][/DOUBLEPOST]I use my comp and my phone to post alternately so the ip might have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.