• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist request.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
  • 1) Minecraft In-game name: Paintheory
  • 2) Location & Age: Costa Rica,16
  • 3) Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  • 4) Referral(s): None
  • 5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP
  • 6) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  • 7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  • 8) Reason you should be accepted: I'm smart (not smart enough to post this correctly sorry for the trouble), creative, filled with ideas, lots of inspiration, I love building with redstone and making amazing stuff that no one else has ever made. I like learning new skills and meeting new people. I want to make a nice town and make it the most technological place ever. I've been trying very hard to post this and be able to be heard by the moderators because im dying to join this server, contribute and have fun.
  • 9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP10}
  • 10) Additional Info: not much I can add.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
1) Name: Paintheory
2) Location: Costa Rica Age: 16
3) None
4) None
5) How did you heard about Herocraft? I saw it between the most popular servers and I read about the server and I loved the theme and idea.
6) Yes I'm sure that I did.
7) Yes.
8) I think that i'm a very creative person, mature, someone that contribute to the server, has never been banned from a server so why should I be banned from this one.
9) {HC10}

Reviewing.

Copy and paste the whitelist application into your first post and then answer the question. Once this has been done reply back so I am alerted.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
Follow the instructions I gave you.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Paintheory
  2. Location & Age: Costa Rica, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it here : http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP/
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes ^_^
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm smart (I think so ^_^), creative, full of ideas and inspiration. I want to build a very nice empire/town with lot's of houses filled with the talents of everyone I also want to experiment with stuff like redstone and that and make many creations to improve the house that me and my party/faction/town will live. I
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP10}
  10. Additional Info: I really want to be accepted since I feel this is the best server out there.
Like this?

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Paintheory
  2. Location & Age: Costa Rica, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it here : http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP/
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes ^_^
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm smart (I think so ^_^), creative, full of ideas and inspiration. I want to build a very nice empire/town with lot's of houses filled with the talents of everyone I also want to experiment with stuff like redstone and that and make many creations to improve the house that me and my party/faction/town will live. I
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP10}
  10. Additional Info: I really want to be accepted since I feel this is the best server out there.
Like this?

Still did not do what I told you to do.

Reviewing.

Copy and paste the whitelist application into your first post and then answer the question. Once this has been done reply back so I am alerted.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
Still did not do what I told you to do.

1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info:
1) Paintheory
2) Costa Rica , 16
3) None
4) No one
5) http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP
6) Yes!
7) I'm smart (not smart enough to post this correctly), creative, filled with ideas, lots of inspiration, I love building with redstone and making amazing stuff that no one else has ever made. I like learning new skills and meeting new people. I want to make a nice town and make it the most technological place ever.
8) I've been trying very hard to post this and be able to be heard by the moderators because im dying to join this server, contribute and have fun.
9) {HC10}
10) none

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info:
1) Paintheory
2) Costa Rica , 16
3) None
4) No one
5) http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/PVP
6) Yes!
7) I'm smart (not smart enough to post this correctly), creative, filled with ideas, lots of inspiration, I love building with redstone and making amazing stuff that no one else has ever made. I like learning new skills and meeting new people. I want to make a nice town and make it the most technological place ever.
8) I've been trying very hard to post this and be able to be heard by the moderators because im dying to join this server, contribute and have fun.
9) {HC10}
10) none

Does that look like you put it in the first post that you created? No that is post 8. Go to your first post and click edit and put it there. If you are not able to do it correctly I will be denying your app.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
Does that look like you put it in the first post that you created? No that is post 8. Go to your first post and click edit and put it there. If you are not able to do it correctly I will be denying your app.
I fixed it, i'm sorry for not understanding the instructions you gave me i'm new to forums since I really don't ever have the need to come to them but now with this server i'm going to start learning how to use them.

Paintheory

Glowing Redstone
Hello? I fixed it sorry for being an idiot i'm very bad at forums.