• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application

PipCyclone

Wood
Hello there staff of Herocraft. My name is PipCyclone and this is my application.

In-game Name: PipCyclone
Location and Age: New Jersey, 13
Previous Bans (Including Other Servers): None
Referrals: Google and Youtube
Reason you should be accepted: I have always desired to join a great server such as Herocraft where I can roleplay like a fantasy character. This server reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy because of the familiar classes such as Dragoon and Ninja. I adore the in-depth detail put into work by your staff and would love to be part of that awesomeness. I also own a Vanilla, CraftBukkit, and a Tekkit server (I don't want to mention the ip for obvious reasons). To be honest, I am not quite the builder, but I am more of a designer and leader. In a partnership, I would be the manager instead of the laborer. I would like to join my first ever guild/race/town server and will be VERY excited if I am accepted.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from google when I was searching up servers with a class plugin. Herocraft was the first one.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, indeed.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special Key (DON"T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP10
Additional Info: I love helping out those who are new to servers and give them some starter supplies. I also have made some pretty decent medieval builds which I don't know exactly how to post. :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello there staff of Herocraft. My name is PipCyclone and this is my application.

Reason you should be accepted: I have always desired to join a great server such as Herocraft where I can roleplay like a fantasy character. This server reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy because of the familiar classes such as Dragoon and Ninja. I adore the in-depth detail put into work by your staff and would love to be part of that awesomeness. I also own a Vanilla, CraftBukkit, and a Tekkit server (I don't want to mention the ip for obvious reasons). To be honest, I am not quite the builder, but I am more of a designer and leader. In a partnership, I would be the manager instead of the laborer. I would like to join my first ever guild/race/town server and will be VERY excited if I am accepted.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from google when I was searching up servers with a class plugin. Herocraft was the first one.
Additional Info: I love helping out those who are new to servers and give them some starter supplies. I also have made some pretty decent medieval builds which I don't know exactly how to post. :(

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application looks great, but you are missing one piece of required information. Please correct your application and reply back to this thread so I am alerted. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Sorry about that. Fixed.

Nopes still missing something.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special Key (DON"T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP10

Ding ding we have a winner =P

*Reviewing*

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I found one ban, please explain it. Thanks!

[0] => bID# 1608969 play.fusionblox.net .:. you have been banned! appeal on the fusionblox forums or mcbans.com

PipCyclone

Wood
I found one ban, please explain it. Thanks!

[0] => bID# 1608969 play.fusionblox.net .:. you have been banned! appeal on the fusionblox forums or mcbans.com
I just consulted my siblings about the problem because we share a computer. My sister and I had a fight and she decided to get revenge on me in some way. So she logged me on to one of my good servers and spammed. I am deeply sorry and this will NEVER happen again.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I just consulted my siblings about the problem because we share a computer. My sister and I had a fight and she decided to get revenge on me in some way. So she logged me on to one of my good servers and spammed. I am deeply sorry and this will NEVER happen again.

Does she always have access to your account?

PipCyclone

Wood
No. It was just that one time in my old password. I have renewed my password so she will not be able to access my account again.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance. I will warn you however that if your sister gains access to your account and causes any issues your account will be banned. We do not accept the excuse "My sister/brother/friend/etc did it". Your account, your responsibility.

Welcome to Herocraft

PipCyclone

Wood
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance. I will warn you however that if your sister gains access to your account and causes any issues your account will be banned. We do not accept the excuse "My sister/brother/friend/etc did it". Your account, your responsibility.

Welcome to Herocraft
Thank you Angyles.