• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: Genoxite

Genoxite

Dirt
Minecraft In-Game Name: Genoxite
Location & Age: North America, 16
Previous Bans from other Servers: None
Referal(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: www.mc-index.com
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have over a years' worth of experience in Minecraft and like the RPG aspect to the game
Special Key: HCG8
Additional Info: I have Moderated other servers running the plugin LWC
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: No

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
Minecraft In-Game Name: Genoxite
Location & Age: North America, 16
Previous Bans from other Servers: None
Referal(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: www.mc-index.com
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have over a years' worth of experience in Minecraft and like the RPG aspect to the game
Special Key: HCG8
Additional Info: I have Moderated other servers running the plugin LWC
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: No

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
You say you have no bans, however I saw you were banned on a server for using an Xray. Could you elaborate on this?

Genoxite

Dirt
My apologies for not including this in my application, it happened quite some time ago. I found it difficult to earn money so I resorted to cheats. I didn't include this in my application deliberately, I merely forgot about it. Should I edit my application to suit this?

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
My apologies for not including this in my application, it happened quite some time ago. I found it difficult to earn money so I resorted to cheats. I didn't include this in my application deliberately, I merely forgot about it. Should I edit my application to suit this?
I don't believe it is necessary to do so.

Accepted, however please make sure to follow the rules, they're there to create a fair and enjoyable environment for all.