• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion warrior armor & leveling up ajustments

Comenkill

Stone
this server is great, but I think you could have enabled warriors to use full iron armor, you do realize chain armor is imposable to get without having to buy it, but this is just me, anyway you can wear a full set of armor but you got to level up more ( which is in the next paragraph), but even that's a hassle.

leveling up should be a little bit smoother, I say this because it's really hard and with no way to do that without some kind of quest system it's a hassle, I think you should add quest that gray listed players can do and more quest for white listed.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
When you master warrior half of the warrior specs can use full iron armor, and smiths can make chain armor so its not too big of a deal.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
You can ask a smith to make chain armor. Also, in full iron armor, rogues and casters would complain that warriors are too OP.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I mastered my Warrior path mostly without chain and without any quests back when it took 30 levels and mob spawns were broken. Its very easy nowadays.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Leveling was already made easier, 20 levels instead of 30, quests.

You can buy 1 set of chainmail for 10c, which is nothing.

Comenkill

Stone
No need for that attitude, you can buy it in /ch t (if you are whitelisted) or do /hero who smith and /telll the people on that list.
ok thank you and could you ask the mods if they band me please, cuz I am not geting a signal from the server.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
777 I am sorry I was bitching and insulting you I hate dying all the time and I seek to spread justice to all servers I go on

This is because I posted on your application, you are not sorry you are just trying to get a chance to get whitelisted.

SHOW us that what you say is true, and play in /ch tour and behave.

Comenkill

Stone
777 I am sorry I was bitching and insulting you I hate dying all the time and I seek to spread justice to all servers I go on
If you you think that's the reason you are wrong.
I planned to weed out injustice ever since the beginning of my mufti-player days

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
If you you think that's the reason you are wrong.
I planned to weed out injustice ever since the beginning of my mufti-player days

How do you mean "weed out injustice," I don't see the lack of fairness.

The only 'injustice' I see is that I'm getting abused by you for playing by the rules, you are safe untill you're lvl 10, don't complain if you die to PvP after that.

Comenkill

Stone
How do you mean "weed out injustice," I don't see the lack of fairness.

The only 'injustice' I see is that I'm getting abused by you for playing by the rules, you are safe untill you're lvl 10, don't complain if you die to PvP after that.

the injustice you committed was spawn killing me and others

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
this server is great, but I think you could have enabled warriors to use full iron armor, you do realize chain armor is imposable to get without having to buy it, but this is just me, anyway you can wear a full set of armor but you got to level up more ( which is in the next paragraph), but even that's a hassle.

leveling up should be a little bit smoother, I say this because it's really hard and with no way to do that without some kind of quest system it's a hassle, I think you should add quest that gray listed players can do and more quest for white listed.
Get a town. Ask a smith in the town for chainmail. GG