• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Veteran_Andy's Application

In-game name: Veteran_Andy
Location & Age: Indiana, 22
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I cleared out an abandoned town on a server a while back and they banned me for greifing. Trust me, I'll ask before I do that again.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I love helping people with problems and building. Also I read your rules.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for a new server when I found your website.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key: {HCV12}
Additional Info: Role playing I something I enjoy, I tend to play a Hermit that lives off the land and helps travelers. Towns are something I enjoy too. I maybe shy, but if you ask me to help build your town and collect items for construction I am more than happy to help.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I cleared out an abandoned town on a server a while back and they banned me for greifing. Trust me, I'll ask before I do that again.
Reason you should be accepted: I love helping people with problems and building. Also I read your rules.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for a new server when I found your website.
Additional Info: Role playing I something I enjoy, I tend to play a Hermit that lives off the land and helps travelers. Towns are something I enjoy too. I maybe shy, but if you ask me to help build your town and collect items for construction I am more than happy to help.
Reviewing

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
You are now whitelisted :)