• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tumble for all rogues?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
This is an idea that was thought up in TS (not by me) but because the person who thought of it didn't make a thread, I will. I think that all rogue specs should have at least a 3 block tumble. Why do I think this? I think it adds to the "sneakiness" affect of the rogue classes. For example, I had just switched from 60 ninja, to go back to bard. As a ninja, I loved tumble. It was VERY useful for sneaking up on people, because you could sneak, and not take that stupid 1 block fall damage. But now, sneaking up on people as a bard, I run off a little hill, it makes a loud annoying sound, signaling I am there, and they turn around and see me.

Now, I am aware this thread might get a lot of hate, but that's fine. I just want to put this idea out there from my point of view.

Da_Burg

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I wonder if everyone shouldn't have 3-block Tumble while that fall damage glitch still exists.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Rogue is already the most powerful path (before spec, Warrior is the most powerful specs). They don't need a buff, Caster path is the one that needs a buff (Fireblast at lvl 25?).

I agree with Daz, the new Minecraft mechanics makes everyone taking damage from 2 blocks drop.

Rogue is already the most powerful path (before spec, Warrior is the most powerful specs). They don't need a buff, Caster path is the one that needs a buff (Fireblast at lvl 25?).

I agree with Daz, the new Minecraft mechanics makes everyone taking damage from 2 blocks drop.
Did you honestly just say that rogues are powerful path? Obviously they are, but who the hell walks around as a lvl 30 rogue? It'd only benefit new players.....

macura

Diamond

He meant rogue specs, not basic rogue.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
This is an idea that was thought up in TS (not by me) but because the person who thought of it didn't make a thread, I will. I think that all rogue specs should have at least a 3 block tumble. Why do I think this? I think it adds to the "sneakiness" affect of the rogue classes. For example, I had just switched from 60 ninja, to go back to bard. As a ninja, I loved tumble. It was VERY useful for sneaking up on people, because you could sneak, and not take that stupid 1 block fall damage. But now, sneaking up on people as a bard, I run off a little hill, it makes a loud annoying sound, signaling I am there, and they turn around and see me.

Now, I am aware this thread might get a lot of hate, but that's fine. I just want to put this idea out there from my point of view.

Da_Burg
Nah I see tumble as a dragoon/ ninja skill only... they are the only classes that have skills that needs tumble if theres lag and it fits them.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Did you honestly just say that rogues are powerful path? Obviously they are, but who the hell walks around as a lvl 30 rogue? It'd only benefit new players.....
It's the most powerful path, it can trash low level caster specs and healer specs. I never said it was so powerful that staying a master Rogue is smart.

It's the most powerful path, it can trash low level caster specs and healer specs. I never said it was so powerful that staying a master Rogue is smart.
Your not making a very valid argument, just saying they can crush low level casters and healer doesn't really say much.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Your not making a very valid argument, just saying they can crush low level casters and healer doesn't really say much.
They crush low level caster & healer specs, not base paths. A 30 rogue got a silence skill and a poison skill (Kick and Envenom).

They crush low level caster & healer specs, not base paths. A 30 rogue got a silence skill and a poison skill (Kick and Envenom).
There are a lot of other variables that you have to take in to say that. Kick has a range of 4 blocks, and envenom is melee range (which mean you literally have to be on top of the person to use it). If they land fireball on you once, catching up is close to impossible with the fire causing your sprints to flicker on and off, and the silence isn't even noticeable because if your fighting a healer spec they normally run and keep a distance. 5 smite's and we die, thats 50 seconds they need to stall, which is very easy because everyone runs the same speed. I'm not saying that they are up or op or whatever, but they certainly do not crush all low lvl healers and specs.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Rouge's are currently the underdog, warrior and caster are by far superior.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Rouge's are currently the underdog, warrior and caster are by far superior.
I'll have to agree here, even healers are were better, one of my first days as a 15 healer I beat down a 22+ rogue no problem, and I suck at PvP.