• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Troy521's Application

Troy521

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Troy521
  2. Location & Age: New Hampshire, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Minecraft Server List
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Server List
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS ?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: On my old server I was a moderator which I earned over a period of a few months and I tried my best to be a real nice friend to everyone that joined. That server was just recently shut down for financial reasons and now I am looking for another server. I think that this server will be very enjoyable and so I would like to be a part of it if I could. I am a skilled redstoner and builder and I am not to shabby at PvP.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT7
  10. Additional Info: Skype name: troy..morrison

Troy521

Stone
Well like many other people I enjoy all types of sports, as I am a rather active person. I play Minecraft normally at 6pm and after since I have school and other things to attend to first. I also like work on cars and things of that sort so I play Gran Turismo 5 sometimes too because it is a very in depth simulation game about racing and you can change almost everything about the cars performance.