• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

EzMac2099

TNT
Application

IGN: Kahzo

Time zone: Central

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior & Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: Too long.

Why do you want to join?: Recently I was banned and I'm returning back to Herocraft and just looking for a town to live in. Along with coming back I got my friend, Dirteh_Dan into the server as well.

Will you help with town projects?: Of course when needed.

What can you give to us, as a community?: Mostly PvP skills but I'm also a good architect. I can help defend the town and help where needed.

What towns have you been in?: None this map.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.

Tell us about yourself: I'm just a chill dude and I'm looking for a town.

Referrals: Leo2596, Tigobitties, Vidal_B
Application

IGN: Dirteh_Dan

Time zone: Central

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter

How long have you been on HC?: One day (Kahzo said this wasn't a problem)

Why do you want to join?: I am a first timer to this server and I am looking for a good town to join with my friend Kahzo.

Will you help with town projects?: Yes :)

What can you give to us, as a community?: Not going to lie, I'm a pretty mediocre builder. I am interested in PvPing and the social aspect the town has to offer. I can build, but I don't consider myself to be good at it.

What towns have you been in?: N/A

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A

Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I do.

Tell us about yourself: I am an avid gamer, I've been playing video games since I was 4. I am a big fan of

RPG's and games with class based PvP.

Referrals: Kahzo

Accepted

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Town Forum Update

Edited main post with leadership updates EzMac2099 moved to TiC, Tigobitties123 moved to Retired Council.

Welcome back KahzoV2 .

whiteninja1970 - can you send me the screenshot you took in a forum conversation? Copy paste manually isn't working. If you have the imgur code for forums that'd be great.

EDIT: Got the image to work. Spruced up the front page.

Will try to get citizens list updated soon.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: spartanfan17
Age: 14( I know I have to be 15 I turn 15 in 3 months though)
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: A year and two months.
Why do you want to join?: I was looking to join another LO town and Verstad seemed the best and I was in LO last map.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?: Mineris Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Mineris- got bored with the town. Braavos- wanted to be apart of an LO town still so I left.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do Agree
Tell us about yourself: I really like to PVP on herocraft although I have done none of it this map.
Referrals: No one :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: spartanfan17
Age: 14( I know I have to be 15 I turn 15 in 2 months though)
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: A year and two months.
Why do you want to join?: I was looking to join another LO town and Verstad seemed the best and I was in LO last map.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?: Mineris Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Mineris- got bored with the town. Braavos- wanted to be apart of an LO town still so I left.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do Agree
Tell us about yourself: I really like to PVP on herocraft although I have done none of it this map.
Referrals: No one :(
Accepted. See a manager in game to get set up.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Fyi, I was unable to log on last weekend due to internet issues(still don't have any q.q)
I'll try hopping on when my ISP gets it's E-finger out of it's arse.

IGN:KathagorasO
Time zone:Berlin European (+1)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Crafter/Rogue
How long have you been on HC?:1 Day
Why do you want to join?:I saw, that at every time at least one of you in on Teamkspeak and i realy like the pictures i saw from your town
Will you help with town projects?:absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?:i'm really skilled in building medival Buildings and nice looking structures
What towns have you been in?:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do use Teamspeak i can talk and listen ,but my English is not perfect but at a high standart.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:absolutely
Tell us about yourself:I'm from Germany and i'm playing Minecraft since 2 years and RPG-servers since 1 year.
i've been learning English for 5 years now.
Referrals:EzMac2099 (i don't know him, but he helped me finding this thred ^^)

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:KathagorasO
Time zone:Berlin European (+1)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Crafter/Rogue
How long have you been on HC?:1 Day
Why do you want to join?:I saw, that at every time at least one of you in on Teamkspeak and i realy like the pictures i saw from your town
Will you help with town projects?:absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?:i'm really skilled in building medival Buildings and nice looking structures
What towns have you been in?:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:none
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do use Teamspeak i can talk and listen ,but my English is not perfect but at a high standart.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:absolutely
Tell us about yourself:I'm from Germany and i'm playing Minecraft since 2 years and RPG-servers since 1 year.
i've been learning English for 5 years now.
Referrals:EzMac2099 (i don't know him, but he helped me finding this thred ^^)

Accepted. Please see one of the managers in game to get setup.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Notbond
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue haven't gone past crafter yet :(
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have it
How long have you been on HC: A Few days :
Why do you want to join: Because although I have only been on a few days i am looking for a good community in which i can help and have fun with .
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer and bit of a miner
What can you give to us, as a community: A Fun Kind Respect full person Who wont Mess around all the time and will try and help in as many ways as possible
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do I have read them all
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: To stay in the barracks one or two weeks then master a class
Tell us about yourself: I am (as said above ) a fun kind person I currently have a lot of free time as i have done most of my exams so far so i de sided to join and get involved with a new Group and community.
Referrals: Im not Sure it This is A correct referral But witchonarampage kind of pointed me in this direction to join.
What would you like your offline status to be: I Don't know i would have to think.. and that's not healthy for me :D (also if you have any questions i am around in ts and i will reply here if needed) Thanks Notbond !
Accepted. See me in game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:mojoleafsfan
Time zone:+05.00/Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior,crafter
How long have you been on HC?:4 days
Why do you want to join?:so that i can meet wonderful people and also to help around the town and make a house
Will you help with town projects?:yes, of course
What can you give to us, as a community?:my two bare hands, i can do anything for anyone: bulding,mineing etc. but i dont like messing around with peoples stuff when im not wanted to
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I strongly AGREE with the town rules and i have read them all
Tell us about yourself:I am a very outgoing, giving person that will help anyone at anytime and i like to talk to people and im a funny person
Referrals:None
--------------------------------------------

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:mojoleafsfan
Time zone:+05.00/Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):warrior,crafter
How long have you been on HC?:4 days
Why do you want to join?:so that i can meet wonderful people and also to help around the town and make a house
Will you help with town projects?:yes, of course
What can you give to us, as a community?:my two bare hands, i can do anything for anyone: bulding,mineing etc. but i dont like messing around with peoples stuff when im not wanted to
What towns have you been in?:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I strongly AGREE with the town rules and i have read them all
Tell us about yourself:I am a very outgoing, giving person that will help anyone at anytime and i like to talk to people and im a funny person
Referrals:None
--------------------------------------------
Declined for now.

To improve your application: Use complete sentences/grammar. Lastly, add more stuff! There must be more to you than your "two bare hands".

Regards,

Left