• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Jericho (21) [Evil] [TCK]

Name(in game name): SpikesLoL
How old are you?: 14
Timezone?: PST
Are you a talented builder?: Not the best builder, but if you have an idea I can catch onto it pretty fast.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes.
Mastered specs?: Necromancer, Ninja
Previous towns?: Mineris, Zable_Fahr
Any additional info?: Uhm, I enjoy playing league (i guess you can tell that by my name. Add: "Vershlax") I play on steam alot for css and other games (add me if you want: "spikesct".) I like to have fun.
Referral?: what777

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you a talented builder?: Not the best builder, but if you have an idea I can catch onto it pretty fast.
Any additional info?: Uhm, I enjoy playing league (i guess you can tell that by my name. Add: "Vershlax") I play on steam alot for css and other games (add me if you want: "spikesct".) I like to have fun.

Im going to say yes NuclearCouch,Falker57,yoIyo what do you guys think?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
eh :/

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
First your gonna have to become more active, in teamspeak. League's a plague, I went through the same thing, and I still play it alot. I'm gonna go ahead and accept you. But you need to be in teamspeak, and playing. If I don't see that out of you, your out.

Also, do you play DayZ, or dota? Or Cs:Go?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
First your gonna have to become more active, in teamspeak. League's a plague, I went through the same thing, and I still play it alot. I'm gonna go ahead and accept you. But you need to be in teamspeak, and playing. If I don't see that out of you, your out.

Also, do you play DayZ, or dota? Or Cs:Go?
League da shit! Also we dont accept people who dont go on teamspeak also Nuclear Get planetside if you dont have it

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
in-game name: collin_4110

How old are you?:14

Timezone?:Central

Are you a talented builder?:
No

Do you have a working mic?:Yes and teamspeak

You read and understand our rules?:
Sure

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:

Of course

Mastered specs?:
DK

Previous towns?:

Eclipse, Paragon

Any additional info?:

BeastReacon sucks
and Falker is sexy and my fuck my dad

Referral?:
Accepted See me in game lol :)

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Nuclear I suggest we run our town extremely strict where new people have to do temporary slave work until they become full citizens and I get my own personal noob army that I train and make them do my bidding. If you agree then I will get right to recruiting a nice noob army.