• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted TigerTD4's Whitelist Application

TigerTD4

Iron
Ingame Name:TigerTD4
Age & Location: 15, Missouri
Previous Bans: None
Referrals:Looking for a new server and found this server on minecraft forums
Reasons for acceptance: Prepared to listen to higher-ups and to help new people anyway I can, I'm a decent builder and like building famous and historical structures, I enjoy going on adventures and quests and those sort of things, I also like working with people and teaming up to get something accomplished, I'm also looking to join a town and to help it prosper, I'm also into building statues of characters skins
How I heard of Herocraft: Minecraft forums with I was looking for a new server to play on and a new main server
Voting for Herocraft: No not yet but I will once I learn more about the server by playing on it
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
Special Key: HCT8
Additional Info: I also like to play Skyrim, Saints Row, and Call Of Duty Which I like to base my builds off of, When I'm not playing video games, I'm outside playing sports such as baseball and soccer, I like to travel, also, and like to commemorate my trips with builds based off the places I went

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ingame Name:TigerTD4
Age & Location: 15, Missouri
Previous Bans: None
Referrals:Looking for a new server and found this server on minecraft forums
Reasons for acceptance: Prepared to listen to higher-ups and to help new people anyway I can, I'm a decent builder and like building famous and historical structures, I enjoy going on adventures and quests and those sort of things, I also like working with people and teaming up to get something accomplished, I'm also looking to join a town and to help it prosper, I'm also into building statues of characters skins
How I heard of Herocraft: Minecraft forums with I was looking for a new server to play on and a new main server
Voting for Herocraft: No not yet but I will once I learn more about the server by playing on it
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
Special Key: HCT8
Additional Info: I also like to play Skyrim, Saints Row, and Call Of Duty Which I like to base my builds off of, When I'm not playing video games, I'm outside playing sports such as baseball and soccer, I like to travel, also, and like to commemorate my trips with builds based off the places I went

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369835696,1369835231][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted