• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMrLief Application

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: TheMrLief
  2. Location & Age: 14, Florida
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've been banned a few times by some admins on a server but only in a joking way never serious. I might have a mcban but if I do it must have been quite a long time since I don't remember.
  4. Referral(s): Ankleteeth1, Unknownk9, and Xilox5
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I would really like to play on the server, looks like I would enjoy myself on here. I would be really delighted to try out your server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well I was in teamspeak and some of my friends were telling me how they were applying for this server, so then I applied. Seems like a pretty cool server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will after checking it out.
  8. Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft for over a year now, when I play on a server I tend to stay there for a while. I'm also an admin on a minecraft server, I have no experience with heros but I have a bunch with MCMMO.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I don't really remember the first one, but I don't deny doing that because I probably did, I'm really ashamed of myself for doing it and I don't really know what to say about it, other than I'm sorry and I won't do it on your server or on any server ever again. The second one was that some of my friends were apparently in a fight and they used ender pearls to get away, but the person they were fighting thought they logged off since they suddenly disappeared. All I did was defend them even though I wasnt on at the time, so the kid posted a ban request in his rage, including me even though I did nothing wrong.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh actually I do remember the first one now. Alright so what happened was some of my close friends on the server left to join another server, I was pretty enraged and I went to the new server they were playing on and spammed it. By the way if EpicPoodle is trying determine the outcome of my application then I liked to say its probably because he was the one who convinced my close friends to leave and he was banned on the server I'm an admin on.
-PS I also had known some of the people that left for over five months.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm going to accept you, but if you pull any of that shit here you will be swiftly banned. Please re-read the rules before playing: Here.

Welcome, please check your PMs!