• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Syllendel's application

Syllendel

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Syllendel
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I discovered this server with your thread on minecraftforum.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and many pages of the wiki. I did a little tour on the server as a guest and I was very interested from what I saw (A well done tutorial!). I am a team-player and I plan on joining a town to become a devoted citizen. Giving my hands to build and my healing power to protect ! Actually I would really enjoy being a pillar member of something that I helped to grow.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS9
  10. Additional Info: The only screenshots I have are here. I wanted to make a huge castle. I started by the top of the map but the project is left unfinished. Beside minecraft I play a lot of different games. More recently I played The Binding of Isaac a lot in order to obtain the last achievements I was missing ( I'm addicted to achievements ).
    I had a lot of projects for school these last months and I couldn't play as much as I'd love to. I'm studying programming, specializing in graphical programming and artificial intelligence. My last work ended today (3D sokoban) and now I can take a breath and go back in serious things, yay!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Syllendel
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I discovered this server with your thread on minecraftforum.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and many pages of the wiki. I did a little tour on the server as a guest and I was very interested from what I saw (A well done tutorial!). I am a team-player and I plan on joining a town to become a devoted citizen. Giving my hands to build and my healing power to protect ! Actually I would really enjoy being a pillar member of something that I helped to grow.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS9
  10. Additional Info: The only screenshots I have are here. I wanted to make a huge castle. I started by the top of the map but the project is left unfinished. Beside minecraft I play a lot of different games. More recently I played The Binding of Isaac a lot in order to obtain the last achievements I was missing ( I'm addicted to achievements ).
    I had a lot of projects for school these last months and I couldn't play as much as I'd love to. I'm studying programming, specializing in graphical programming and artificial intelligence. My last work ended today (3D sokoban) and now I can take a breath and go back in serious things, yay!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355748728,1355748122][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft