• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted stsninja Form Post

stsninja

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:stsninja
  2. Location & Age:Chicago, IL 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found it on spoutcraft while searching for servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I plan on being a friendly player, Joining a town, and building the community a little more, I have friends who play minecraft that I can get on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I am Usually peaceful and Dont spawnguard and stuff. In fact, the only time I kill is when either somebody kills me or I need supplies badly, I don't build that often but when I do its good usually. I usually try to get into things like townships to stay safe and I am usually very loyal to them.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Your profile age and your application age differ, what is your real age?

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
No you just have to be over 13, so what is your real birthday? We need to make sure you're 13 or over.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Everything looks okay, welcome to Herocraft! I've sent you a P.M. with the server information, Have Fun!