• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Stamina Suggestions.

Stamina..

• is something I'm unaware of.. I only use magic and never get tired of running.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teddytazer

Soulsand
Somethings I have been discussing with other players regarding stamina is when a warrior/rogue is chasing down a caster/healer.. eventually they lose stamina to the point where they cannot sprint any more, the healer/caster never slows down due to infinite sprint power. I think stamina's pool or the regeneration could be slightly increased without making the classes unbalanced..

Also if you have any comments on how you feel bout stamina costs, regen or possible fixes feel free to add in your word. its through discussion and cooperation that the game becomes better.

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it could use a slight buff, i've played dragoon and got fed up of having no stamina after a few skills lol.

Can't say anything about rogues.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If low stamina didn't stop sprinting, there wouldn't be a problem :/

Low stamina shouldn't stop sprinting, but not sure if that is code-able.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
As a beguiler, I feel like it's very easy to be caught by rogues and warriors, and I don't think it's fair to complain about their mobility - especially in comparison to a caster. All warrior/rogue specs have skills that aid in catching someone.

Dragoon: Jump (speed/mobility), Super Jump (speed/mobility), Impale (slows), Spear (pulls)
Paladin: Reckoning (pulls), DivineStun (slows)
Dreadknight: Empathy (slows), Terror (slows)
Samurai: Windwalk (speed), Impermanence (escape)
Ninja: Blackjack (confuse), Confuse (confuse), EscapeArtist (speed/escape)
Ranger: ICEARROW (slows)
Runeblade: IceBlade (slows), One (speed)
Bard: MelodicBinding (slows), Accelerando (speed - 15 second effect, 3sec CD!!!)

I don't think you need to throw in unlimited sprint speed on top of everything.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
As a beguiler, I feel like it's very easy to be caught by rogues and warriors, and I don't think it's fair to complain about their mobility - especially in comparison to a caster. All warrior/rogue specs have skills that aid in catching someone.

Dragoon: Jump (speed/mobility), Super Jump (speed/mobility), Impale (slows), Spear (pulls)
Bard: MelodicBinding (slows), Accelerando (speed - 15 second effect, 3sec CD!!!)

Keep in mind, most casters/healers also have skills to slow/disorient.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Keep in mind, most casters/healers also have skills to slow/disorient.
This is true, but I was just showcasing the variety of pursuit skills warriors/rogues have. It seems to me that these classes are more geared towards pursuit (especially dragoon, samurai, runeblade, bard), and they don't need much more help. Not every class is supposed to be awesome at pursuit anyway.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2

Dragoon: Jump takes Stamina, and about 4 jumps stop you from sprinting.
Paladin: I dont know Reckoning's range, but you can MassPiggify/Piggify when you get Reckoninged. DivineStun is a stun that only works on close fight, not chasgin, from what I have seen.
Dreadknight: If you can kite well, you cant be reached enough to be slowed.
Samurai: Windwalk is only for 10-20 (i dont remember atm) of Speed III, which I dont find very easy to catch running targets with for some reason. I usually use it to dominate in melee tbh. And Impermanence, if you dont Piggify the Samurai, it wont get speeded up.
Ninja: Blackjack needs the Ninja to hit you with sword, and again, you can run away. With Confuse you can still escape. EscapeArtist, read Impermanence.
IceArrow: If the Ranger isnt very skilled, you can dodge the arrows. If you are fighting in wilderness, place some blocks to block the arrows.
Bard: Nothing to say atm.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Ninja - Backflip does not really help when your chasing a target in front of you... and have you tried hitting someone with melee when they are confused on open ground?.. and ive seen confuse help people escape.

Ranger - Ice arrow you can't really fire while moving, and if they strafe while running its easy to avoid arrows the further you get.

Runeblade - If you can't hit them in the first place you can't slow them down.. and One is good late game, helps the class.

Dreadknight - Most dreadknights moves have warmups which allow target to run outta range.

Paladin - Even if he does catch you can just run away again before he kills you.

Dragoon - Really has the best mobility in the game. no complaints about chasing people down cept the fact after they jump few times too tired to use any skills.

Samurai & Bard - Both these classes have nothing wrong with them.. they are almost too.. Balanced.