• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So Called Tree Creepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
The Umbronian's seem to have forgotten their history. Let's remind them. Long ago, there was a small town that went by the name Umbra. It was discovered by a great wizard! macura. He called upon the help of a Honorable Samurai, le w0nd3r. le w0nd3r and macura traveled to the small town of Umbra, and waited for its citizen to "attempt" to defend themselves. It was a sad and pathetic show of poor skill from the Umbro's, and all were executed by the 2 man TC team. So Umbra went into panic mode. How would they ever defeat the TC?? TRAPS!!! We shall compare our skill with a number of traps, while they hide behind an Iron door, crying out for mercy. After the shear destruction of Umbra, the rest of the TC decided they wanted the taste of blood. So, all rose to the occasion. Dreary, HJ, Pap, c12, macura, pernix, shizz, jbird, w0nd3r, burk, kwong, and many others frequented the Umbra territory, killing the townies at every opportunity. However, the great heros of TC were called away for even more greatness, and left Bastion for more glory. Then name of that fearless group remains, however, not the same power. The Umbros finally grew a pair, and began to fight, and thought that they had become as strong as the TC, yet fail to remember the days of true greatness. Though, they may think they have beaten us, they are from for the powerhouse TC was. One day, the heroes may return to cut the throats of the Umbros once again. Only time will tell. Fear not, for we are TC. TC OR DIE!!!

U upset?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i can confirm that w0nderbread did get caught in the traps

that being said, it would make sense that you would rarely get caught in it, or caught in a situation where you would lose at pvp. w0nder is quite skilled at running away when he doesnt have an easy win.

umbra traps or die

Y

ytiggidmas

guys lumont's mad, better message everybody on the server the link to this thread.

JacobBurkey

Portal
cen i join tc? i here ur best pvpers on servur. i cen joyn becuz im relly gud pvper to!
plz akkept me kwong ur my idol! ur best pvpur Kwong050

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
The Tree Creepers went inactive long ago, but I wouldn't say they ever fell. We're still champions, and it's up to the rest of the server, to actually prevent it from happening again. We'll gladly carry our old name, even without the old members, just like c12095 did.
Also you forgot to put a tl;dr- got cheated in a 1v1, announce that the other group has fallen.
guys lumont's mad, better message everybody on the server the link to this thread.
Sure, Lumont was mad--you would be too. But I'd put my money that you'd react in a much more hateful/spiteful manner. Instead, Lumont, the fearless Umbra leader, decided to write up this post--a humorous, lore-oriented summarization of his experience. Sure, the c12 bit at the end was somewhat of an attack, but up until then you could say the post was all in good fun.

Questionable behavior you've had here in this thread Sam. Hours prior this whole ordeal you came into our TS and apologized about bringing 8 people to an arranged 7v7 fight, which I respected. To see you turn around, perform the actions described in Lumont's post, and then act the way you are acting in this thread, is a bit dissapointing, and also a bit sad, to say the least. To be honest, it only affirms Lumont's claims of disrespect and former glory. As a leader, you really should represent yourself (and your group) in a better manner in these kinds of situations.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Everyone really needs to knock off this pathetic pissing contest; you all look like children arguing over this.

Leaders set examples for others to follow; if this thread is any representation of how each side is led I feel sorry for both of your followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.