• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smash148 Whitelist application

Smash148

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Smash148
Location & Age: Wisconsin USA, 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Only one server, SerenityMc, its my cousains server he banned me because hes an idiot
Referral(s): Nope
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraftservers.net
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am trustworthy, I do not get into other peoples business, and I like to roleplay
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Key? hmm how a bout w because you can move forward with it :p
Additional Info: I am 17 live in milwaukee wisconsin have a family of 4 with 4 dogs and a monkey, play volleyball and basketball, and I am a god drawer

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Smash148
Location & Age: Wisconsin USA, 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Only one server, SerenityMc, its my cousains server he banned me because hes an idiot
Referral(s): Nope
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraftservers.net
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am trustworthy, I do not get into other peoples business, and I like to roleplay
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Key? hmm how a bout w because you can move forward with it :p
Additional Info: I am 17 live in milwaukee wisconsin have a family of 4 with 4 dogs and a monkey, play volleyball and basketball, and I am a god drawer

Sorry but your special key is incorrect. Please review this thread and correct it. When you have done so, please reply in this thread so I am alerted.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/