• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadowarch78's Whitelist application

shadowarch78

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Shadowarch78
  2. Location & Age: Calgary, AB, Canada and an age of 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): Yeah, But just generally being younger (And stupid ;3 )
  4. Referral(s): PewPewPewLasers and Haxnn (My Cousins)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Basically just from my cousins, and one old server having a plugin that I believe was from this server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Uhh.... If I say no will I get shot? Because if not, no.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I have contacted my lawyer and he has cleared me to accept this.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I... I don't know! I just want to play some Herocraft, so im not really special. I can build pretty well (No screenshots, Sorry) And have lots of time to play. I like being part of a large community and a 200 slot server sounds pretty nice
  9. Special key (OK!): HCS12
  10. Additional Info: I don't really know what to put here, so if I sound like an idiot, please pretend that I never said this. I am just generally an all around gamer. I play a lot of LoL on my PC ( I don't know if I can call it that, I've seen more powerful boxes of cereal) and do a lot with friends on Xbox (Don't Judge me!) I also play some Hockey (Eh) and Football when im not gaming, but the graphics aren't great and the AI of humans are sometimes unbearable ;3

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found a ban for profanity on another server. It said you that you hadn't read the rules and didn't know what words you weren't allowed to say. This ban was a while ago so I'm gonna let it slide, just please make sure you read all the Herocraft rules once you join.

Other than that, this was a very amusing app to read ;) Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox for server details.

shadowarch78

Stone
Ahh yes, That was an anarchy server my friend went on with me. When I heard anarchy, I didn't exactly think there would be too many rules, never even SAW a rule list for it :3

shadowarch78

Stone
That shouldn't be a problem, we are only at the same IP right now because we are on vacation and at a relatives house, But ill read it over anyways, Thanks