• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Serienity Application

Serineity

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Serineity
  2. Location & Age: East Coast, USA / 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Fun and humorious Attitude, Helpful and very friendly.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS9}
  10. Additional Info: Ive spent the past 10 years, Playing Computers, Ive tested Just about every MMORPG On the market, and I play minecraft nearly like a religion. I Role play Extensively, and have spent more then a total amount of hours on it to account to a full 6 solid months from minute to minute. I play Guild Wars Extensively, and Im a Intrepid WOW player. Ive skimmed every square inch of the game. I am imaginative, and extencive Detailed Role player. I can take Ideas and turn them into Worlds. Ive written nearly 300,000 Words in 3 stories. I love Twilight sparkle, and Rainbow Dash, and i am searching for a MC Server that i can participate in to HAve fun and enjoy.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @Serineity

Just a minor detail, it appears the age on your profile differs from your stated age, could you please explain?

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey @Serineity

Your application seems to be very bare, could you please add more information to it? Such as your hobbies or interests. Thanks.

HeX7

Obsidian
@Serineity

I am sorry for the bother in this matter, but we live in different timezones, when it is 6Pm for you, it is 12pm for me. I can't help living farther away from you.

As it seems you have no bans and nothing else is of worry, Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your pm's!