• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Seccia's Applacation.

seccia

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: seccia
  2. Location & Age: New York CIty age 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have been banned for being accused of using X-ray to find a Admins base on a raiding server. Even though I did not use this at all and was falsely accused.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the minecraft forums for a RPG server and found this.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft Elua & Tos?: I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft for about a year and I have played many roleplaying games such as D&D, i'm interested in expanding my RP to a more creative way, which minecraft can give me. I will probably attempt to get in a town and then help it grow, and see if I may get one of my friends on. Then maybe make our own town depending on the situation.
  9. Special key: HCs6
  10. Additional Info: I'm 14 years old and working hard in a fairly good school I like a variety of games but minecraft was the first one that really captured me. I like to think of myself as a calm person but I can get rather mad if someone is messing with anyone I know or like. In minecraft I generally like to focus on the survival and less much of the building aspect, that however does not mean I can't build but I prefer survival more.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I can not remember for sure but I do believe I have been banned on one server before though I can not remember which.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the minecraft forums for a RPG server and found this.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft Elua& Tos?: I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft for about a year and I have played many roleplaying games such as D&D, i'm interested in expanding my RP to a more creative way, which minecraft can give me. I will probably attempt to get in a town and then help it grow, and see if I may get one of my friends on. Then maybe make our own town depending on the situation.
  10. Additional Info: I'm 14 years old and working hard in a fairly good school I like a variety of games but minecraft was the first one that really captured me. I like to think of myself as a calm person but I can get rather mad if someone is messing with anyone I know or like. In minecraft I generally like to focus on the survival and less much of the building aspect, that however does not mean I can't build but I prefer survival more.
[DOUBLEPOST=1357061794,1357061389][/DOUBLEPOST]Do remember what you were banned for and why you did whatever you did?

seccia

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have been banned for being accused of using X-ray to find a Admins base on a raiding server. Even though I did not use this at all and was falsely accused.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft Elua & Tos?: I do