• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Samiam4720's whitelist application

Samiam4720

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: samiam4720
Location & Age: 13, Virginia
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been banned from any other servers.
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used to play a server with a bunch of guys I was in a faction with them until the server died so they switched over as I hope to.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I do
Reason you should be accepted: I have ha a number of suggestions to join this server and have been told that this server does not just get boring there is always something to do.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS10
Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now and have lots of knowledge on how this game works and over the period of time I have spent on the Herocraft not white listed I have a feel for it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: samiam4720
Location & Age: 13, Virginia
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been banned from any other servers.
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used to play a server with a bunch of guys I was in a faction with them until the server died so they switched over as I hope to.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I do
Reason you should be accepted: I have ha a number of suggestions to join this server and have been told that this server does not just get boring there is always something to do.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS10
Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now and have lots of knowledge on how this game works and over the period of time I have spent on the Herocraft not white listed I have a feel for it.

Reviewing

Samiam4720

Dirt
Ceadercraft- I'm sorry but I can not remember although I think it is important for you to know that I have never hacked a server.

Shadowraze- I said I am from planet minecraft as a joke they said it was like a 12 hour ban but they never bothered to unban me.[DOUBLEPOST=1352234829][/DOUBLEPOST]I will not do any harm to herocraft, I don't want to ruin my chances with my friends[DOUBLEPOST=1352234884][/DOUBLEPOST]In ceader I probably spammed but I was younger and not very mature

Samiam4720

Dirt
Yes I am fully aware although I was not at that time.[DOUBLEPOST=1352238895][/DOUBLEPOST]Not aware on shadows raze that is, I will not impersonate HCO staff