• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rated Arenas - this friday - 7PM CST.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are bringing out RATED ARENAS. They will have titles associated with them for achievements above X rating (something like 1800+)

Using /arena join 2v2 | 3v3 | 5v5 - you will be able to go up against other like-ranked teams and see how you fair against them.
Using /skirmish join - will introduce you to 1v1's that are NOT rated.

BE READY!
Balance Team | Admins | Moderators | Heralds

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I could probably keep a week off of leveling Runeblade and go back to Ninja, if rated arenas will also include 1v1 fights.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll make sure to play a lot on HC on Saturday then :)

For Europeans: It comes out 1am British time, 2am Central European time w/ Scandinavia and 3am for Eastern Europe (On Saturday)

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
So it begins, the tears, the crying in offtopic, and the beginning of the rated arenas.

What I can tell you right now, is that classes with strong skills with an associated long cooldown will have a distinct advantage in this scenario.

Fun times ahead :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm curious, what's the reasoning for removing 1v1s from arenas?
1v1's are available just not in rated form.

So it begins, the tears, the crying in offtopic, and the beginning of the rated arenas.

What I can tell you right now, is that classes with strong skills with an associated long cooldown will have a distinct advantage in this scenario.

Fun times ahead :)
Cooldowns don't get reset.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo, will you consider disabling Harmtouch and Layhands for arenas? It's as simple as waiting another 15 minutes to join an arena. This would allow people a distinct advantage that would remove some balance from 2v2s/3v3s/5v5s.

chvia

Stone
So basically arena's are just going to be filled with Warriors and Casters with the occasional Rogue or Healer here and there

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
So basically arena's are just going to be filled with Warriors and Casters with the occasional Rogue or Healer here and there
Wizard + DK will be amazing.

LF 2's partner as I am one of these.

Also make arena subforum or pvp subforum please.