• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Professor Cookie Bids you Hello :)

• Minecraft In-game name: ProfessorCo0kie
  • Location & Age: Manchester UK, 26
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  • Referral(s): none
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through google I found your site listed on many sites with positive comments.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional)
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP15}
  • Reason you should be accepted: Im generally a pleasant person all round, i've played many servers though my longest was on the TMM Server owned by Wysie. As someone who doe's Lets Plays and other gaming videos I would be happy to do some videos on the server, With just my youtube partner Crumble or with a moderator or admin of your channel.
  • I will private message the admin looking at my application my youtube URL's if they wish to see them.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through google I found your site listed on many sites with positive comments.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Im generally a pleasant person all round, i've played many servers though my longest was on the TMM Server owned by Wysie. As someone who doe's Lets Plays and other gaming videos I would be happy to do some videos on the server, With just my youtube partner Crumble or with a moderator or admin of your channel.
  • I will private message the admin looking at my application my youtube URL's if they wish to see them.
REVIEWING

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, Welcome to Herocraft, Check your inbox