• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PhailsAlotxD

1. Minecraft In-game name: PhailsAlotxD
  2. Location & Age: California, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, from a hardcore server about 5-8 months ago. I forgot the name of the server.
  4. Referral(s): Yfelomen
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join my friends on the server. Plus looking through the website, I'm convinced this is a pretty awesome and well organized server and would like to personally be a part of it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP12
  10. Additional Info: I know I seem like a flight risk with my ban, but it was an unjust ban that happened with a rude admin. I argued with him and said some rude things myself which lead to my ban. I didn't bother to appeal my ban because I never wanted to go back to the server. Sadly, it is something I have to carry around wherever I go and I will completely tell you my story if needed. I am a very legit and honest person and player. I can truthfully say that I am no way shape or form a potential harm to the server or scum of the earth person.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, from a hardcore server about 5-8 months ago. I forgot the name of the server.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join my friends on the server. Plus looking through the website, I'm convinced this is a pretty awesome and well organized server and would like to personally be a part of it.
  10. Additional Info: I know I seem like a flight risk with my ban, but it was an unjust ban that happened with a rude admin. I argued with him and said some rude things myself which lead to my ban. I didn't bother to appeal my ban because I never wanted to go back to the server. Sadly, it is something I have to carry around wherever I go and I will completely tell you my story if needed. I am a very legit and honest person and player. I can truthfully say that I am no way shape or form a potential harm to the server or scum of the earth person.
~~Reviewing~~

Angyles - Name change please :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

You seem hounest about your ban and it's quite a long time ago (July 2012). Just make sure that you're not rude towards the staff and you'll be good to go.

Welcome to Herocraft @PhailsAlotxD

Bump Angyles name change please! ( ShadowWarriorXA )