• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paprikachu

Papri_x

Gold
Hi there!

My name ist Markus, and as of now I'm 16 years old. By biggest hobbies are Minecraft, League of Legends and programming. I know a couple of programming and scripting languages, under which are C++, C, C#, Java, JavaScript, PHP and a bit of Haskell. My favourite of them is C++ because it's so complex. I would like to join your server because some friends of mine, including my referral, are playing here. I'm playing Minecraft since version 1.2 beta.
I'm sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes and i would like it, if you corrected me. My first language is german, but i constantly try to improve my english.

In-game name: Paprikachu
Location & Age: Austria, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): ever-craft.org, but this is some kind of private thing i can't and i don't want to talk about. Sorry.
Referral(s): TheManiac23
Reason you should be accepted: I'm good at building redstone circuits. My biggest thing was a 256-Bit adder (a machine that is capable of adding numbers with up to about 80 digits). I also like writing Bukkit Plugins. If you need another programmer, I could help you.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes, of course!
Additional Info: I tried to post this twice on the minecraft forums but it didn't work for some reason. Maybe it needs to be be unlocked by a mod. Just ignore it then.

I'm looking forward to mine with you,
Paprikachu