• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OmgTh3Cr4ft3rBoy's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: OmgTh3Cr4ft3rBoy
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 ban on afterhoursmc for griefing. Can't remember when but around 2 years ago and I think it was a misunderstanding.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I think the first time I heard about it was from Multitalented.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love heroes and minecraft and can't seem to find any server that does heroes well. My old server was Proxis but now its gone and now I'm looking for a new home I guess you could say. Your server looks great and I look foward to playing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO16
  10. Additional Info: I know a lot about heroes and herostronghold. I can write for both and I love helping out with new players.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: OmgTh3Cr4ft3rBoy
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 ban on afterhoursmc for griefing. Can't remember when but around 2 years ago and I think it was a misunderstanding.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I think the first time I heard about it was from Multitalented.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love heroes and minecraft and can't seem to find any server that does heroes well. My old server was Proxis but now its gone and now I'm looking for a new home I guess you could say. Your server looks great and I look foward to playing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO16
  10. Additional Info: I know a lot about heroes and herostronghold. I can write for both and I love helping out with new players.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban. Thanks!

[username] => OmgTh3Cr4ft3rBoy
[issuer] => rmmacneil
[server] => CheeseCraft.dyndns.org
[reason] => Griefing LB Proof
[time] => 2012-02-20 10:01:50

Hmm. I remember the name.
Ok I just checked it out and I think I remember. My friend Ben and I were on the server and I think I remember griefing something, but thats about it. These things were so long ago its hard to remember :L.

I used to own a heroes server. Not braging but it was pretty sweet. Me and my cousin (Tyler) made it and I wrote all the heroes classes and herostrongholds. Good times, but my cousin deleted it because he didn't want to run it off of his computer :(.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I used to own a heroes server. Not braging but it was pretty sweet. Me and my cousin (Tyler) made it and I wrote all the heroes classes and herostrongholds. Good times, but my cousin deleted it because he didn't want to run it off of his computer :(.

You were a little too interested in our server yesterday in Tour chat, asking many questions about the plugins, etc. Are you planning on running another server? We do take intellectual property theft very seriously as well as advertising.

No I'm not after what happened to the last one. I was curious because I wanted to see how you guys ran your server.