• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Naturalist Class

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I believe it is possible :p. I know transforming into a block is possible(no nameplates or anything) That sounds like an awesome skill and I am pretty sure it is possible!

Well if it is possible, I'll add it in to the list above for skills. Is it possible to change the shapeshift depending on the plain your on? Like a block of snow in snowy lands, cactus in the desert and tree in plains?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I was hoping if this pulls through that the developers would be able to add some animations like that, like "Pin" being a "leaf" block on they're foot. Also had a few abilities I left out due to possibly not being possible, such as a type of camouflage where you turn into an actual tree (with no name plates showing), and it fades when you move. Think your walking through a forest? Sorry your not, its an ambush.
It's all fun and games until someone shoves an ax in your leg.

I like this idea! it'd be awesome.

At level 35 i want to suggest another skill,
Sharp Entanglement(mana 10, cd 20 seconds)
Command the thorny roots under your target to slow your enemies down and force them to stop their resist.

10% slow for 10 seconds and causes them to take 7 damage for every block they move.

Lvl 25 Medicine (Mana 5 per second, no cool down) Reagent: Sapling, Seed, flowers, or leaves
Uses his knowledge of plants and herbs to whip up a quick healing brew (out of combat only)

Toggle ability. While on, causes everyone in your party around you to take the medicine you've brewed, and heal for 20% a second. Cannot be toggled in combat. Disables if your attacked, and won't work on allies who are in combat.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Lvl 25 Medicine (Mana 5 per second, no cool down) Reagent: Sapling, Seed, flowers, or leaves
Uses his knowledge of plants and herbs to whip up a quick healing brew (out of combat only)

Toggle ability. While on, causes everyone in your party around you to take the medicine you've brewed, and heal for 20% a second. Cannot be toggled in combat. Disables if your attacked, and won't work on allies who are in combat.
eh... that could become quite (OverPowered) with it being a healer class with so many roots/CC. just deal some damage, CC them, run away, and then use medicine for a heal that restores you to full health in 5 seconds.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian

Command the thorny roots under your target to slow your enemies down and force them to stop their resist.

10% slow for 10 seconds and causes them to take 7 damage for every block they move.

Instead of 20% per second, make it 20 hp.

MysteriousYellow said:

I wouldn't add this i dont believe it needs this and would feel as if it would be overtuned

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I appreciate the feedback everyone, some things have been modified. At this point I was thinking of just adding in a bunch of cool spell ideas because if anything was even done with this it would most likely just be a Mystic rework and no new introduction of a class. I'm happy people are pumped to contribute as I said but the final call comes from the development team/kainzo, so lets keep this thread clean and constructive as possible.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Solar beam: charge up for one turn then unleash an extremely strong attack powered by the sun.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
To compensate if this one clears and is added in as a new class. I have 3 more classes lined up for the other 3 roles (so each has 5 classes total) that I would love to share. The creativity put in them and the idea behind each class will bring a whole new front to pvp, more exciting, more awareness....no more of that hack and slash in a 1 block radius.

bobbiejoe2

Iron
Well it would be awesome to see all of those abilities for those classes. You had some really good ideas with this so I would love to see what else you've come up with! I say post them and link all of the threads to each other!

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
yer, go ahead and suggest them, but I doubt they'll take them... ive suggested a few new classes for them only to get shot down because they would ruin the 4:4:4:4:4 thing

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
^agree, they don't like to balance it out aide the balance the aren't really doing some thing to break through the so called boundary.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
yer, go ahead and suggest them, but I doubt they'll take them... ive suggested a few new classes for them only to get shot down because they would ruin the 4:4:4:4:4 thing

I doubt it too but I love to share my creativity with others. As said on the first page, they could just rework the Mystic to fit a more nature like theme, currently its a wizard with heal spells.