• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MineyMan's Superb Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: TheMineyMan99
  2. Location & Age: Eastern Washington, 13 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, not that I can think of at the moment.
  4. Referral(s): No referrals by any players.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good rpg server on minestatus, hoping you don't disappoint ;)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, of course!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I plan to follow rules for one thing, for another I am a reasonably good builder. However I don't have any screenshots of my builds :(
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCm13
  10. Additional Info: I play lots of different games, including, but not limited to, Half Life, Garry's Mod, Quakelive, LOTS of minecraft, among other things. I'm well tempered and like to see arguements from every standpoint before making a judgement, making me a trusted leader among my closest friends (online anyway). I am an avid fan of roleplaying and roleplaying games, even though I don't have any ^^; I've made various attempts at making a custom map, usually ending with me raging and just blowing it all up because of my friends doing the same. And last but not least, my eyes change color! These are reasons you should accept me on your server.

fixed
merry christmas ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1349513599,1349409623][/DOUBLEPOST]tick tock tick tock, the timer is running on the clock and I haven't been accepted...

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry I was sleeping xD ok lets continue
@Alator we need another name change
Everything looks good! Welcome to herocraft please check your pms :)