• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ltchopnuts Apply!

Crois tu trouver la reponse a cette question?

• chien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chienne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ltchopnuts

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ltchopnuts
  2. Location & Age: Laval (Quebec) 26 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Once but cant remember when. I dont even remember why.
  4. Referral(s): gembleur (We looked for the best Heroes server)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: gembleur a good friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: tried 4 times but the question program bug i think it doesnt accept my vote and ask the same questions everytime...
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The best reason is im here to have fun pvping with everybody. Im very good at building and still improving my skills
  9. Special key: HCL10
  10. Additional Info:
    To tell you about me im a reliable person for almost any situation i love teamwork and challenges. Building forteress with trap and LOT of redstone stuff is my hobbit. If you guys need an pro redstone im your man =D I speak both french and english, should be learning spanish soon i hope. I dont like when a person complain about this and that i prefert to stay away from these... trying hard to not be like em.
  11. Have you subscribe to our youtube channel: No

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
Hello!
Ltchopnuts
Laval (Quebec)
26 years old
No im not a cheater or hacker
A friend told me about THE Heroes server and here i am =D
The best reason is im here to have fun pvping with everybody. Im very good at building and still improving my skills ^^
A friend told me about this server
No i didnt vote already still didnt see anything. Should be soon enough.
To tell you about me im a reliable person for almost any situation i love teamwork and challenges. Building forteress with trap and LOT of redstone stuff is my hobbit. If you guys need an pro redstone im your man =D I speak both french and english, should be learning spanish soon i hope. I dont like when a person complain about this and that i prefert to stay away from these... trying hard to not be like em.