• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LordBriers' application

LordBriars

Stone
  1. In-game name: Lord Briers
  2. Location & Age: Nottingham, UK
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Local chums viax77 and Hoolio_Wong.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: No reasons you most likely haven't heard already - I have read the wiki and the rules of your server. Furthermore, I am a pleasant chap and gamer with a positive and yet competitive attitude; my main focus will almost certainly be combat with other players (PVP) but as it is Minecraft, I will be building a fair amount - when the mood strikes. However, I also realize the need for a sense of camaraderie and thus I assure you that I am mature enough to take any joke and provide ample banter when necessary.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my real friend Hoolio_Wong who suggested I play Herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I have indeed.
  8. Additional Info: My gaming careers spans across various platforms but my favorites include; Dragon Age, Guild Wars and Red Dead Redemption. Outside of gaming, I enjoy writing poetry, playing interesting and unusual variations of sport and, of course, sitting around watching popular television programs such as "The Office", "Sex and the City" and "The Walking Dead".

LordBriars

Stone
Sorry, I don't know what this "acemonstertoys" is - I only made this account a few hours ago as well.

LordBriars

Stone
That would be because I made the account quite late into the night and I can confirm this is my account as it was bought by a gift code from Viax77 at 2am last night and I received an email confirming my use of it; we can provide screenshots if purchase if necessary :)
In addition I use different variations of the name Brier/Briar (it's a recently adopted screen name of mine) and I was subsequently confused at the time which led me to misspell it - sorry for the mistake.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
That would be because I made the account quite late into the night and I can confirm this is my account as it was bought by a gift code from Viax77 at 2am last night and I received an email confirming my use of it; we can provide screenshots if purchase if necessary :)
In addition I use different variations of the name Brier/Briar (it's a recently adopted screen name of mine) and I was subsequently confused at the time which led me to misspell it - sorry for the mistake.
Go ahead and forward me screenshots via PM on here.