• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

laurcris's Application

laurcris

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: laurcris
  2. Location & Age: I am 19 years old and I live in Bucharest, Romania.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope, none so far. (Hopefully never *evil laugh*)
  4. Referral(s): I'm afraid I don't know anyone who plays Minecraft PC Edition, only the PE.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was really looking for such an exciting(and mature server). I don't mean to be rude but even if sometimes I admire teenagers playing Minecraft and what they are capable of doing.. I enjoy the company of people my age or more.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have voted Herocraft on 3 of the 7 links(if I'm not mistaken).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: First of all, thank you for the incredibly helpful beginner guides. This is a first within the ~13 servers I have visited. I'm a fairly new Minecraft passionate(oh the joy, i know, right?) and I have definitely needed some guidance. Leaving my stupid intro behind, I think that I should be accepted because I love challenges, I am a fan of towns and how they are organised and I am constantly looking forward to learn new building techniques!(PE felt a lot different)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCl8
  10. Additional Info: I don't have any pics to add.. I'm sorry for that. All that I can say in addition of what I have already mentioned is that I am looking for a strong, helpful community other than a server full of blocks to shape.. Trying to avoid getting too emotional, hehe. Have a great day!
Later edit: Oh yes.. I am a fan of Avatar(damn you, avatar pic!), but I will change my skin as soon as possible!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: laurcris
  2. Location & Age: I am 19 years old and I live in Bucharest, Romania.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope, none so far. (Hopefully never *evil laugh*)
  4. Referral(s): I'm afraid I don't know anyone who plays Minecraft PC Edition, only the PE.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was really looking for such an exciting(and mature server). I don't mean to be rude but even if sometimes I admire teenagers playing Minecraft and what they are capable of doing.. I enjoy the company of people my age or more.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have voted Herocraft on 3 of the 7 links(if I'm not mistaken).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: First of all, thank you for the incredibly helpful beginner guides. This is a first within the ~13 servers I have visited. I'm a fairly new Minecraft passionate(oh the joy, i know, right?) and I have definitely needed some guidance. Leaving my stupid intro behind, I think that I should be accepted because I love challenges, I am a fan of towns and how they are organised and I am constantly looking forward to learn new building techniques!(PE felt a lot different)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCl8
  10. Additional Info: I don't have any pics to add.. I'm sorry for that. All that I can say in addition of what I have already mentioned is that I am looking for a strong, helpful community other than a server full of blocks to shape.. Trying to avoid getting too emotional, hehe. Have a great day!
Later edit: Oh yes.. I am a fan of Avatar(damn you, avatar pic!), but I will change my skin as soon as possible!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364160532,1364160406][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted