• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Justinjiang1 - Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Justinjiang1
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have only been banned once from a server because i got glitched into a arena i wasn't supposed to be in. This happened last year.
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit.com
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will after i get whitelisted.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, what is is it called?
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I Have read the rules.
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I am a person that does not hack, i am a honest person. I will obey the rules always. i have played the graylist before and now i want to be placed onto the main whitelist server.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ12
  11. Additional Info: I would just like to say that it would be an honor to be whitelisted onto the server and to be playing with best of the best. Also, i love to play RPG games. I can't wait to be playing on the best Herocraft server EVER. XD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Justinjiang1
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have only been banned once from a server because i got glitched into a arena i wasn't supposed to be in. This happened last year.
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit.com
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will after i get whitelisted.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, what is is it called?
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I Have read the rules.
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I am a person that does not hack, i am a honest person. I will obey the rules always. i have played the graylist before and now i want to be placed onto the main whitelist server.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ12
  11. Additional Info: I would just like to say that it would be an honor to be whitelisted onto the server and to be playing with best of the best. Also, i love to play RPG games. I can't wait to be playing on the best Herocraft server EVER. XD

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367967928,1367967852][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know anyone on this server or anyone applying for this server?

Yes i do. I told a lot my friends about it. I have referred tidalslimshady, Joey0813, tysonhh(underaged), and soon to be maudsley and Qualume. There might be more to come, i haven't spread the news of this WONDERFUL server yet. Please Whitelist me.

Thanks,
Justinjiang1

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes i do. I told a lot my friends about it. I have referred tidalslimshady, Joey0813, tysonhh(underaged), and soon to be maudsley and Qualume. There might be more to come, i haven't spread the news of this WONDERFUL server yet. Please Whitelist me.

Thanks,
Justinjiang1

And do you live with tidalslimshady, Joey0813

Oh, the reason why it is that is because i told them all at school. We all wrote our application during school and sent them too. That is why our IP's are the same. We all use the same Wi-Fi at School. We do not live together. They are just my school friends that i referred this AWESOME server too.

Thanks,
Justinjiang1

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, the reason why it is that is because i told them all at school. We all wrote our application during school and sent them too. That is why our IP's are the same. We all use the same Wi-Fi at School. We do not live together. They are just my school friends that i referred this AWESOME server too.

Thanks,
Justinjiang1

Accepted