• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JupiterRome's WhiteList Application

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JupiterRome
  2. Location & Age: 14, Michigan United States of America (USA)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Um I have been banned of of like 2 server that I remeber, 1 for spamming (I have an excuse, I Lagged really really bad and it sent all my messages at once) and another and I don't remeber why
  4. Referral(s): Trazil,(he is my brother) Vizzgriziv, (I spelt the name wrong I forgot how to spell his name) cameronduke98, madcow ( I forgot the numbers after madcow too sorry)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I really like heroes servers so I saw it when I typed in "Minecraft Heroes server" into google, and a lot of people talk about it on other servers I play on
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: To be completely honest No because I have not played on the Whitelist (Bastion?) world
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I really LOVE Minecraft Heroes Server's and I'm On daily (Unless something come up) and I respect people who respect me otherwise I ignore them. I really like pvp and I think im a little below average at pvp, I'm Okay with redstone (Not very good) and I like to think im an ok builder !
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ11
  10. Additional Info: I get mostly A's in school and I know a lot about myth's (Jupiter is the Roman's chief God/Deity) And I like to make minecraft skins when Im board. PS when I was about to create this be Computer went all funky, sorry if I most more then 1.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Um I have been banned of of like 2 server that I remeber, 1 for spamming (I have an excuse, I Lagged really really bad and it sent all my messages at once) and another and I don't remeber why
  4. Referral(s): Trazil,(he is my brother) Vizzgriziv, (I spelt the name wrong I forgot how to spell his name) cameronduke98, madcow ( I forgot the numbers after madcow too sorry)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I really like heroes servers so I saw it when I typed in "Minecraft Heroes server" into google, and a lot of people talk about it on other servers I play on
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: To be completely honest No because I have not played on the Whitelist (Bastion?) world
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I really LOVE Minecraft Heroes Server's and I'm On daily (Unless something come up) and I respect people who respect me otherwise I ignore them. I really like pvp and I think im a little below average at pvp, I'm Okay with redstone (Not very good) and I like to think im an ok builder !
  10. Additional Info: I get mostly A's in school and I know a lot about myth's (Jupiter is the Roman's chief God/Deity) And I like to make minecraft skins when Im board. PS when I was about to create this be Computer went all funky, sorry if I most more then 1.
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Your profile age and application age don't match. Please explain.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Well I made my account After I had just got out of surgery (I had my tonsils and abnoids out and my turbinoids catrized) so i was on aton of pain meds and most have messed up