• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joey0318's White-list Application.

Joey0318

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Joey0318
  2. Location & Age: Canada, BC, Victoria, I am 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned on any server :D
  4. Referral(s): Justinjiang1, tidalslimshady
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about this MMO, RPG server and it sounds quite cool.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, not yet.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes, I have, My youtube name is Joey0318
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I will follow ALL RULES
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to Join Herocraft because i use to play Runescape, and Herocraft sounds AMAZING from what i heard from, i play alot of MMO, RPG's and this server sounds great for me!
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  11. Additional Info: I have played Minecraft for about one year and i have only played on this one server called Plebcraft, about a week ago i was given Op for making The spawn for the server, but I'm starting to get bored of it. And this server sounds AMAZING!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Joey0318
  2. Location & Age: Canada, BC, Victoria, I am 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned on any server :D
  4. Referral(s): Justinjiang1, tidalslimshady
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about this MMO, RPG server and it sounds quite cool.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, not yet.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes, I have, My youtube name is Joey0318
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I will follow ALL RULES
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to Join Herocraft because i use to play Runescape, and Herocraft sounds AMAZING from what i heard from, i play alot of MMO, RPG's and this server sounds great for me!
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  11. Additional Info: I have played Minecraft for about one year and i have only played on this one server called Plebcraft, about a week ago i was given Op for making The spawn for the server, but I'm starting to get bored of it. And this server sounds AMAZING!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367968257,1367968207][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know anyone on this server?

Joey0318

Gold
The only two people that I know on the graylist server are: tidalslimshady and Justinjiang1, I have chatted with a few people on the server asking them like "Do you know where the shops are?" Or other things that I don't know.[DOUBLEPOST=1367979382][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have anymore questions to ask, please do :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The only two people that I know on the graylist server are: tidalslimshady and Justinjiang1, I have chatted with a few people on the server asking them like "Do you know where the shops are?" Or other things that I don't know.[DOUBLEPOST=1367979382][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have anymore questions to ask, please do :D

Accepted