• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted joeman098 App

Joeman098

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Joeman098
  2. Location & Age: USA 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): Eagleeye2113
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: eagleeye2113
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I want to play on this server with my friends and it look like a real nice well run server and thats important
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ9
  10. Additional Info: this is an odd category that i don't understand quiet why it is relevant, But im 21 i play alot of games i do work like things I dont enjoy handing out personal information about myself over the internet because on average its a bad idea. I like league of legends and i play jungle and support allot i also think solo queue needs to be reworked because trolls make me very sad. I had a very tasty dinner tonight was some shrimp over rice with this lovely green sauce. I have a galaxy nexus android phone that i rooted and now it has an apature science loading screen which is sweet because portal is sweet. I enjoy music i find it pleasurable to my ears, but only good music. I also just enjoy good food. Stealing and hurting people is bad IRL because the police say so. my idol is "mad Jack" Churchill from WWII because he was a man who stormed the beaches with a claymore. My keyboard lights up blue and my mouse lights up red. I wish my mouse lit up blue because blue is the best color. Baked potatoes are good when filled with bacon sour creme and cheese, although sweet potatoes are better overall with sugar on em. I like to talk to friends because friends are good. my lips are currently chapped at its bothering me a bit good thing i got some chapstick. i like the website destructoid because it had good gaming news that i enjoy also jim sterling is a nice fat man. i am not fat because i enjoy being healthy . I have a cat.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Joeman098
  2. Location & Age: USA 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): Eagleeye2113
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: eagleeye2113
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I want to play on this server with my friends and it look like a real nice well run server and thats important
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ9
  10. Additional Info: this is an odd category that i don't understand quiet why it is relevant, But im 21 i play alot of games i do work like things I dont enjoy handing out personal information about myself over the internet because on average its a bad idea. I like league of legends and i play jungle and support allot i also think solo queue needs to be reworked because trolls make me very sad. I had a very tasty dinner tonight was some shrimp over rice with this lovely green sauce. I have a galaxy nexus android phone that i rooted and now it has an apature science loading screen which is sweet because portal is sweet. I enjoy music i find it pleasurable to my ears, but only good music. I also just enjoy good food. Stealing and hurting people is bad IRL because the police say so. my idol is "mad Jack" Churchill from WWII because he was a man who stormed the beaches with a claymore. My keyboard lights up blue and my mouse lights up red. I wish my mouse lit up blue because blue is the best color. Baked potatoes are good when filled with bacon sour creme and cheese, although sweet potatoes are better overall with sugar on em. I like to talk to friends because friends are good. my lips are currently chapped at its bothering me a bit good thing i got some chapstick. i like the website destructoid because it had good gaming news that i enjoy also jim sterling is a nice fat man. i am not fat because i enjoy being healthy . I have a cat.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357697140,1357695943][/DOUBLEPOST]Although your additional information made my brain hurt, welcome to Herocraft