• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion It feels rediculous to level.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
-New map created
*People complain
-Exp need to master reduced
*People complain
-Mob spawn rates increased
*People complain
-More/new quests added
*People complain

....see the trend?

Mob spawn rates increased? What? Haha. More/new quests added? 1 was adding after like 2 months, their exp is low.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
If you can't find mobs, you're doing something wrong.

Go look in a desert or something, it's really not as big a deal as you make it to be. Stop complaining about how hard it is to level, there's nothing as painful as Zeal leveling.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
If you can't find mobs, you're doing something wrong.

Go look in a desert or something, it's really not as big a deal as you make it to be. Stop complaining about how hard it is to level, there's nothing as painful as Zeal leveling.
Zeal leveling was so easy man. 1 exp for dirt? (Early Zeal) Mining for combat levels? For real?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Remember, in zeal to spec you needed to get to level 50. In total you needed 100 levels.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Mob wipes should happen every sunset, I have a hard time leveling due to mobs spawns being so random. Right now it is painful to level, MA's were fun. Oh well just a suggestion to make leveling more feasible. Is it not possible to have mob wipes every sunset? Nothing more to be said.
We're working on this issue, I know its not easy.

Actually, i think we should make leveling a whole lot harder. Increase mob spawns, decrease exp. Mastering should be the most painful thing to do. Trying to hit max level on any MMO takes months and months at a time. If your dedicated, you could prolly master like 5 classes in a month.... (if your lucky with spawns)
When i played during dragon, i really loved the way the server started with class's. If you master, switching classes will reset the levels. It allows people to really think about their class choices, rather then picking which one everyone says is the strongest.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
We had people (who still play now) master their combat class the third day of the server being online. It took me since the servers re launch to master Cleric. I feel bad for those who mastered so quickly, where is the fun?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually, i think we should make leveling a whole lot harder. Increase mob spawns, decrease exp. Mastering should be the most painful thing to do. Trying to hit max level on any MMO takes months and months at a time. If your dedicated, you could prolly master like 5 classes in a month.... (if your lucky with spawns)
When i played during dragon, i really loved the way the server started with class's. If you master, switching classes will reset the levels. It allows people to really think about their class choices, rather then picking which one everyone says is the strongest.

Who the hell plays a game to have a painful experience? Right now the server is almost like a Korean MMO because of the grind. Except in an MMO they have dedicated and consistent spawns.

Who the hell plays a game to have a painful experience? Right now the server is almost like a Korean MMO because of the grind. Except in an MMO they have dedicated and consistent spawns.
The grind isn't even that bad, honestly i love grinding in mine craft. The spawns do need to get better though.