• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hobertonio Whitelist Application

Hobertonio

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Hobertonio
  2. Location & Age: 15 & 3/4
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I refuse to ever be associated in any type of action that could potentially deteriorate the credibility of this fine establishment. I'm appalled that someone would do anything to negatively affect the enjoyment of their peers within the borders of this fine server.
  4. Referral(s): Aiyeris, codeman7865, xHomicidalTYx, _Rockband_, Gluzz, Ordinary, Boredaux, HoldMyPie, etc.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A various assortment of my fellow peers recommended that I try this server prior to accomplishing various tasks on the server I was on previously.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Currently, I have not voted for the server but strictly because I haven't experienced the potential that it possesses. Being grey listed is much different than being whitelisted, I am unable to do what I wish to do generally as a grey listed member, seeing as it is in a way, a trial period with an extensive time frame. If I'm lucky enough to be whitelisted then I'll be sure to lend you my votes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do, I respect them very much. I enjoy servers with a strict assortment of rules as it enhances the environment around me, the friendlier people are, the better the experience becomes for new and old members alike.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted because I want to enhance other peoples experiences on this server. There are many people already doing that at this moment, however if I can just accompany one, or more people and make them enjoy their time, even if it's only a little bit more, I'll have done my job and I'll feel good doing it. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCh10}
  10. Additional Info: If I'm accepted it would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for a fantastic server like this one. The fact that it has a solid raiding system and the server is quite player run has just sold me. This server is what I've been looking for, and to be accepted would make me quite happy. Thank you for taking the time to read my application, it's much appreciated and I hope to see you all in game. :)