• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroclient / mod.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I really like this mod Kainzo. I also really love how customizable it is.

Though I do wish we could move the party frames around. Is it possible to have this feature added in?

I also agree with Ellron that a skill cooldown bar of some kind would be really awesome, if you could make it work correctly.

I also found a bug! :O

When exiting a skirmish, the mana bar doesn't update to reflect your "real world" mana. It will show the mana that you last had in skirmish before you were sent back to the real world.

It does however, update on skill usage, so I don't know if it's really that big of a deal.

Teerian

Gold
Great mod. This is exactly what I was wanting to see while playing disciple.

Only found one issue so far. Floating damage is reading purely off of the client's side instead of checking to see if the server has registered the hit. Example: Swinging madly at a skeleton for 3 seconds shows a stream of ~10 hits, but only 1-2 connect.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Great mod. This is exactly what I was wanting to see while playing disciple.

Only found one issue so far. Floating damage is reading purely off of the client's side instead of checking to see if the server has registered the hit. Example: Swinging madly at a skeleton for 3 seconds shows a stream of ~10 hits, but only 1-2 connect.
This is something that is wrong with MC - unfortunately I dont think there is a fix :(

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
To install, follow these steps:

1. Download the .jar and the .zip.
  2. Hit your windows button in the bottom left corner.
  3. Type in %Appdata%.
  4. Click on roaming, or hit enter.
  5. Go into the .minecraft directory.
  6. Go into the Bin folder.
  7. Delete the minecraft java file.
  8. Replace the minecraft java file with the herocraft minecraft file.
  9. Back out from the bin, and back into .minecraft.
  10. If you have a "mods" folder, skip the next step.
  11. Create a "mods" folder, no caps. It will not work with caps.
  12. Drag the .zip folder into the mods folder.
  13. You're set!
At the moment, I only know how to install for windows, if anyone knows how to on mac, would be much appreciated.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
To install, follow these steps:

1. Download the .jar and the .zip.
  2. Hit your windows button in the bottom left corner.
  3. Type in %Appdata%.
  4. Click on roaming, or hit enter.
  5. Go into the .minecraft directory.
  6. Go into the Bin folder.
  7. Delete the minecraft java file.
  8. Replace the minecraft java file with the herocraft minecraft file.
  9. Back out from the bin, and back into .minecraft.
  10. If you have a "mods" folder, skip the next step.
  11. Create a "mods" folder, no caps. It will not work with caps.
  12. Drag the .zip folder into the mods folder.
  13. You're set!
At the moment, I only know how to install for windows, if anyone knows how to on mac, would be much appreciated.

Installing for mac is the same except the minecraft folder is Library/Application Support/minecraft unfortunately I think Application Support is now hidden, so you will have to show hidden folders to do it

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
This is something that is wrong with MC - unfortunately I dont think there is a fix :(
That's pretty unfortunate.

I also found another bug: When disabling either of the "floating text" options within the mod options menu, it doesn't actually disable the floating text.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Is this using Modloader?

I would like to be able to use the Herocraft mods in the Jar I help the community with, however with using Macros mod, I use Liteloader.

I'm stupid, I need to learn to read. 3 am and I'm tired.

Kainzo - May I compile this into the one I already keep up to date for everyone?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is this using Modloader?

I would like to be able to use the Herocraft mods in the Jar I help the community with, however with using Macros mod, I use Liteloader.

I'm stupid, I need to learn to read. 3 am and I'm tired.

Kainzo - May I compile this into the one I already keep up to date for everyone?
I don't mind that you do - you should use a dropbox account so we can hardlink to it though - or something similar.
Note: Several things will be changed and we're mainly still adding in features (by we I mean Unknownloner) ;)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't mind that you do - you should use a dropbox account so we can hardlink to it though - or something similar.
Note: Several things will be changed and we're mainly still adding in features (by we I mean Unknownloner) ;)

I'll switch to using Dropbox then. Give me a few days to get everything set up and working, I've spent too much time in the E.R. the last couple days, still a bit tired from lack of sleep.

MebsArk

Wood
I know it's possible to do a mac version but it would be helpful if you made it a client download like technic launcher. Then mac players don't have to go through the long process.