• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Hero Towns] Unable to kick citizens

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
They are listed as a citizen on /town list members but when I try to /town kick them it says they are not a member of my town.

A

alexhoff1

I have seen this problem before,
I can confirm it is a problem.
(care on watchful members, you currently will have issues removing them.)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Interesting, I tried several members and it did not work with any of them while offline.
I have yet to try online members but will be soon.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Any info on this? Am I able to petition in game to get them removed?[DOUBLEPOST=1353615176,1352959630][/DOUBLEPOST]This appears to be fixed. Not sure when that happened, but I was able to kick those citizens today

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are unable to remove these via command or file - it must be done from the mayor.

time it would take would require too much trouble :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Those were two different posts, the forums merged them.
The first line was posted a while ago, the second one was today, and the bug is resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1354830776,1353616721][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: Not resolved, having problems kicking a citizen again.

(double post prevention edited my post)
[DOUBLEPOST=1356983348][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the tags... This is still an issue..

Kainzo Sleaker

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Those were two different posts, the forums merged them.
The first line was posted a while ago, the second one was today, and the bug is resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1354830776,1353616721][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: Not resolved, having problems kicking a citizen again.

(double post prevention edited my post)
[DOUBLEPOST=1356983348][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the tags... This is still an issue..

Kainzo Sleaker
Alright, what error is given exactly? is it the same one?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It says <player> is not a member of your town when I try to use the command. I do not even get a confirmation screen.
After some troubleshooting I have figured it out... This error only happens when the player is offline.

I went through most of my town list and I was able to kick anyone online (gave the confirmation at least, didn't actually kick them), and if they are offline it returns with the error that they are not a member of your town.