• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Has400's ({HCH6}) Application to get whitelisted.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft In-game name: has400

2. Location & Age: Australia, 14 and 6 months (I also messaged a staff member about how I put the wrong DoB year on my profile so hopefully I will get excused from doing that, sorry)

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I got banned for spamming, I think I must of ragged when I died or something, I don’t rage now, Other then that I haven’t been banned (http://mcbans.com/player/has400)

4. Referral(s): Troyt16, oscarshi1998, Gluzz,demolition13, purlecow444 and mysticmock (and more but they are the people I can think of off the top of my head)

5. How did you hear about Herocraft: Troyt16, oscarshi1998, purlecow444 and mysticmock

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do

8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I have had a long stream of friends who quit another server to come to this one, I have heard rave reviews from people about how good this server has been so I would like to see how good this server is.

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCH6}

10. Additional Info:Please don’t let my age be a turn off for not white listing me. I would love to join to play with my old friends. I got to a private school in Melbourne Australia, I don’t do selective yet since I’m year 8, so I do the general, PE, Maths, Science and English. Also my dad is a LT COL in the Australian army.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
2 bans discovered, please explain them in detail and when they occurred.

[0] => CI-MC.com .:. x-ray
[1] => 63.143.48.119 .:. spamming

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm being honest here I do not remember getting banned for xray on that server nor do I remember playing on that server, and I dont remember the time datage on the spamming ban but as I clearly said I must of died for a some sort of reason and I got mad because I must of just started out and I would of cherished those first starting items. Also what banning service is that on?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm being honest here I do not remember getting banned for xray on that server nor do I remember playing on that server, and I dont remember the time datage on the spamming ban but as I clearly said I must of died for a some sort of reason and I got mad because I must of just started out and I would of cherished those first starting items. Also what banning service is that on?
They were discovered with this.

http://whitelist.mcf.li/

You still haven't told me when the bans occurred.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't know the exact month or date I can just think of one sort of time period which would have been Feb - May last year, so a long time ago...